Swelling and bulging of the veins in the anus and lower rectum is known as hemorrhoids or piles. Due to excessive pressure exerted on them during bowel movements or during pregnancy these veins may become inflamed and distended and cause hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids occurring in the veins that are present inside the rectum are called internal hemorrhoids and those occurring in the area around the anus are known as external hemorrhoids. It is estimated that around 50% of the population suffers from this condition at some point in their lives. Hemorrhoids respond well to home remedies and can be effectively and quickly cured by using activated home remedies.
Bleeding is a common symptom of internal hemorrhoids which is caused as a result of straining or rubbing of the inflamed veins. Due to excessive strain the internal hemorrhoid may protrude from the anus and cause pain and irritation. This is known as prolapsed hemorrhoid. In external hemorrhoids a painful swelling is present around the anus due to clotting of blood. This may cause itching and bleeding.
Hemorrhoids are mostly caused due to constipation and straining during bowel movements, sitting for a long period of time, diets which lack in fiber, consumption of strong spices like chilies, coffee and alcohol. Pregnancy is also a factor which causes hemorrhoids. Obesity and chronic diarrhea can result in this condition.
Home remedies for hemorrhoids
Pain and inflammation caused by hemorrhoids can be addressed by home treatments which provide relief.
– Use a sitz bath – sit in a basin of warm water for around 15 minutes twice or thrice a day.
– Maintain hygiene in the anal area. Wash it daily with mild soap. Avoid alcohol based wipes.
– Avoid using dry toilet paper as this irritates the anal region.
– Consume plenty of fiber rich foods to enable smooth bowel movement. Fruits, vegetables and whole grains contain fiber which decreases strain while passing stools.
– Drink around eight glasses of water daily as this softens the stools.
– Do not strain when passing stools as this creates pressure on the veins.
– Pass stools as soon as you feel the urge to do so.
– Exercise regularly to prevent obesity which contributes to this condition.
– Sitting for long periods of time also increases the pressure on the veins and is to be avoided.
– Triphala is an ayurvedic preparation which is useful in regulating bowel movements.
– Aloe vera gel can be applied on the anal area for pain relief.
– Apply cold compress on the inflamed area.
– Chamomile and calendula herbs can be applied as a compress.
– Bio flavonoids found in citrus fruits also help to treat hemorrhoids.
– Witch hazel can be used as a compress or ointment
– Butcher’s broom can be consumed as a tea preparation.
– French maritime pine extract is also a remedy.
Activated Home remedies for Hemorrhoids:
The website http://hemorrhoids.activatedhomeremedies.com/ provides a quick and reliable home remedy for hemorrhoids. ‘H Miracle’ which is a remedy for hemorrhoids developed by Holly Hayden is available as a downloadable eBook from this website and it offers a completely natural cure for hemorrhoids which is very effective and shows results within a very short period. The itching, swelling, bleeding and pain associated with this condition are eliminated very quickly and they do not recur on following this proven remedy.
Hemorrhoids are an extremely painful and embarrassing condition. It is a source of constant discomfort for the sufferer and it hinders the person from performing jobs and a number of activities which involve sitting down for a period of time. It may become chronic and also involve surgery. Hence, try the safe ‘H miracle’ method and benefit from it – be relieved from the pain and discomfort of hemorrhoids as have thousands of others.