Cellulite refers to dimples and lumps on the flesh in the lower body, particularly in the area of the thighs, hips and buttocks, due to the formation of the fat deposits under the skin. This is more prevalent in women. It is also known as adiposis edematosa or colloquially as orange peel or cottage cheese syndrome. Although it is not a serious medical condition it is unappealing and prevents the person from wearing short skirts and bikinis. Cellulite can be treated and removed by adopting changes in diet using home remedies; however, activated home remedies are available which can remove cellulite faster.
Due to the accumulation of fat under the skin the particular area is pushed up while the fibrous connective chords pull down the skin. This results in an uneven surface with dimpling. Hormones like estrogen, insulin, thyroid hormones and prolactin are known to cause cellulite formation. Heredity plays a major role wherein the person is more predisposed to forming cellulite. Consumption of too much fat and carbohydrates can contribute to this condition. Lack of exercise and smoking also leads to the formation of cellulite. Tight underwear limiting blood flow may also cause cellulite. Cellulite is seen more in women as the body fat is typically found in areas like thighs, hips and buttocks which are areas in which cellulite is typically formed. Aging also causes skin to sag and form cellulite.
There are three grades of cellulite. In grade-1 cellulite microscopic examination of cells shows changes which are not visible otherwise. In grade-2 cellulite the skin shows pallor with reduced elasticity. In grade-3 cellulite the lumps are visible with roughness like an orange peel.
Home remedies for Cellulite:
Home remedies are found to be very useful for treating cellulite and eliminating it.
– Remove the accumulated toxins in the body using detox methods as cellulite is made up of toxins.
– Tomatoes contain lycopene which can break down cellulite. Apply tomato paste on the area containing cellulite for reducing it.
– Moisturize the skin with coconut oil and dry brush the body starting form the higher lymph node areas like armpits and move to the outer regions. This tightens the skin and helps to break down cellulite.
– Consume plenty of water to keep hydrated. This helps digestion and improves the skin condition.
– Include watermelon, cucumber and leafy greens in the diet to keep weight under control.
– Mix apple cider vinegar with honey and apply it on the affected area to reduce the appearance of cellulite.
– Ginkgo Biloba increases blood circulation and enhances the skin.
– Green tea increases metabolism and helps in weight reduction.
– Cayenne pepper helps to burn fat and gets rid of bad skin cells and can be included in the diet.
– Ground coffee can be used as a scrub to exfoliate the skin.
– Juniper oil can reduce fluid retention thereby removing cellulite.
– Green clay can stimulate blood and lymph circulation to repair connective tissues and absorb impurities. A mask of green clay and seaweed can be applied on the affected areas.
Activated Home remedy for Cellulite:
The ‘Truth about cellulite’ is a natural home remedy developed by Joey Altas for safe the removal of cellulite without recurrence. This treatment method can be downloaded from the website http://www.truthaboutcellulite.com/tac-video-ct/. This is an all natural remedy which can be used within the comfort of your home to remove cellulite. It provides a structured exercise routine for stimulating the muscle fibers for tightening the skin thereby removing cellulite. The results can be seen within a very short time period.
Cellulite can cause a lot of inconvenience as it is not good to look at and needs to be kept covered. This limits the dressing options and is frustrating. Try the above simple exercise method which effectively gets rid of cellulite and wear all the outfits which you have been longing to wear.