Tiredness & Sleepless
It is quite normal that we feel tired from time to time. After getting enough of rest, we get relief from tiredness. But, sometimes, tiredness can be a serious problem and may affect day to day activities. Fatigue or tiredness can be explained as physical or mental exhaustion, reduced energy and lack of motivation. It can put negative impact on the performance at work or may affect family life and social relationships. Tiredness may be associated with psychological, physical and physiological causes. It may be related to unhealthy habits like sleeping late, consumption of junk foods and excessive intake of caffeine or alcohol. The treatment depends upon the underlying causes of tiredness. If there is not any medical reason for tiredness, then certain changes in lifestyle may also work to solve the problem.
Causes of Tiredness
Approximately 1 in every 5 people suffers from unusual tiredness. Women are more likely to feel tired than men. The problem is less commonly seen in the very young and old. Tiredness is usually related to psychological and social issues. Certain lifestyle changes and social causes for tiredness include work stress, family issues, relationship breakup etc. Poor nutrition and excess consumption of alcohol or caffeinated drinks can also cause sleeplessness and fatigue. Emotional shock or stress may cause sleeplessness leading to tiredness. Physical causes of tiredness include anemia, hypothyroidism, diabetes, heart failure, bowel problems like celiac disease and chest illnesses like asthma. Being overweight or being too thin can also affect your sleep, causing tiredness.
Symptoms of Tiredness
Some of the common signs and symptoms of tiredness include fatigue that may affect the ability to perform normal activities, not feeling refreshed even after enough sleep or rest, exhaustion after physical or mental activity, dizziness, headache, irritability, lack of motivation and painful or sore muscles. It may totally affect the quality of life.
Treatment for Tiredness and Sleeplessness
Usually no medical treatment is required for tiredness, unless it is associated with some serious medical conditions. Certain lifestyle changes and precautions can help solve the problem. Since insomnia may be one of the leading causes of tiredness, taking enough sleep can help to relieve tiredness. Regular exercising can also work to feel more energetic. Additionally, you need to cut out caffeinated drinks like tea, coffee or soft drinks. Being overweight is one of the causes of feeling tired. Therefore losing weight can be the best solution. In order to achieve weight loss, you need to follow proper diet and regular exercise.
Home Remedies for Tiredness
There are a number of home remedies that may help you get rid of tiredness and fatigue. There are simple as well as some activated home remedies. Let’s understand first about simple home remedies. These remedies will surely help you get sound sleep and relieve tiredness.
– Milk with honey and Licorice: To drink a glassful of milk added with honey and licorice is one of the effective home remedies for tiredness. Add 2 teaspoons of honey and a teaspoon of licorice powder in a glassful of warm milk. Take this milk twice daily.
– Eggs: A key to fight fatigue is to have a well-balanced diet. Never skip your breakfast. It’s better to have an egg in your daily breakfast. Egg is a good source of energy, as it is loaded with iron, vitamins, proteins, folic acid and pantothenic acid.
– Skimmed milk: Having a nutritious diet is very important to overcome tiredness. Your diet should be a complete one with enough of carbohydrates and rich amount of proteins so as to get energy and boost stamina. Skimmed milk can be the best option as it is loaded with abundance of proteins. Therefore, addition of skimmed milk to your carbohydrate diet can help overcome tiredness and stay energized.
– Coffee: Due to its high content of caffeine, coffee can be the best solution to revitalize your body. You can have one or two cups of coffee daily to energize yourself. It is better to drink black coffee or coffee with skimmed milk.
– Spinach: Due to its rich nutrient content, spinach is known to provide energy needed for the body. You can consume spinach in the boiled form or as a salad.
Eating healthy is a key to keep tiredness and fatigue away. Have a healthy breakfast with several small meals. This will help maintain your blood sugar levels and prevent feeling tired and exhausted. Try to cut down fatty foods in your diet, as it will cause weight gain. Along with diet, you need to maintain your regular exercising schedule. It can help you feel energized and also help to maintain a healthy body weight.
Activated Home Remedies
There is yet another effective way to get rid of tiredness and fatigue. Tina Hagen and Peter Novak have come with a step-by-step guide namely ‘End Tiredness Program’ to eliminate tiredness from your life permanently. This program doesn’t recommend the use of drugs, stimulants or expensive treatments. What you have to do is to understand the simple techniques and overcome tiredness by all natural ways. This program can effectively help eliminate the root causes of the problem. By adopting this program, you will find improved concentration and increased mental ability. It would make you feel energized whole day with improved immune system and overall health. Visit the site http://stop-being-tired.activatedhomeremedies.com/ to get an easy access to this program.