Vitiligo is a skin disorder in which the skin looses color in patches. These patches can occur anywhere in the body including hair, eyes and the inside of the mouth. Melanin is the pigment which gives color to the skin and hair and when the melanin producing cells do not function correctly this condition is caused. Vitiligo is more prevalent in darker skinned people. Vitiligo may lead to social and psychological distress due to the disfiguration of the skin, sunburn, cancer, hearing loss, inflammation of the eyes and dry skin. This skin disorder can be treated with home remedies; however, activated home remedies are quicker in treating Vitiligo.
Vitiligo is characterized by white patches on the skin. It is believed that the melanin producing cells die or do not produce melanin due to an immune system disorder which destroys the melanocytes. Vitiligo is also an inherited condition which runs in families. Sunburn, stress and industrial chemicals can also cause this condition. The symptoms of Vitiligo include discoloration of the skin, graying of hair on the scalp, eyelashes and eye brows, loss of color inside the mouth and in retina of the eye. There are several types of Vitiligo which affect the discoloration pattern. In the most common type the patches appear on all parts of the body. In segmental Vitiligo patches occur only on one side of the body. In localized Vitiligo patches occur in one area only. Although Vitiligo can start at any age it usually appears before the age of twenty.
Home remedies for Vitiligo:
Vitiligo can be controlled and treated using home remedies, following certain precautions and self care.
– Apply a broad spectrum sunscreen generously over the exposed parts of the body to protect against UV rays or wear protective clothing. Sunburn can worsen Vitiligo.
– Cover up the patches with a suitable make-up concealer or skin tanner.
– Avoid cuts on the skin as these cause the patches to appear.
– Make a mixture of turmeric and mustard oil and apply it on the patches. This is a very effective treatment and it visibly reduces the patches.
– Store water in copper vessels for a long time so that the required minerals seep into the water and then drink it. After some time this shows results in reducing this condition.
– Apply a paste of radish seeds on the patches as they regenerate the melanin in the skin.
– Make a paste of psoralen seeds and apply it on the affected area to reduce the white patches.
– Boil mama cadela root in water and apply the extract on the skin regularly.
– Gingko Biloba paste helps in re-pigmenting the white patches.
– Basil leaves can be mixed with lemon juice and applied on the infected area.
– Make a mixture of ginger juice and red clay and apply it on the patches for treating this condition.
– Grind walnuts and apply this over the affected area daily to see results.
Activated Home remedy for Vitiligo:
The ‘Natural Vitiligo Treatment system’ by Michael Dawson is an all natural method for rapid and permanent relief from Vitiligo. This is a holistic system which stops the spread of Vitiligo within a very short time, removes the skin discoloration and prevents Vitiligo recurrence. It provides information about the natural combination of nutrients for Vitiligo remedy, specific foods to be avoided and prevention methods for Vitiligo. This treatment method can be downloaded from http://vitiligo.activatedhomeremedies.com/ .
The appearance of patches on the face and other exposed areas is not very attractive. This discoloration is a source of great distress to the individual and makes the person very self-conscious thereby affecting his/her confidence and self-esteem. Hence, make use of this all natural holistic remedy and get back your skin pigmentation, eliminate the skin patches forever and get a clean complexion.