Find here common & activated home remedies to relieve sciatica pain quickly .Treat & cure root cause of Sciatica for permanently fixing sciatica.This will help you to get rid of sciatica without surgery.
Sciatica refers to the pain which is caused by the compression or the irritation of the sciatic nerve. The Sciatic nerve is the longest in the human body and runs from the lower back through the pelvis down the legs to the feet. Depending upon where the sciatic nerve is affected the Sciatic pain extends from the lower back, along the hips, buttocks and down the legs. This pain ranges from mild to severe. There are two types of sciatica – acute sciatica which is lasts for a shorter period of time and chronic sciatica which occurs over extended periods.
Causes of Sciatica:
One of the most common causes of sciatica is a herniated disc which moves out of place or a bone spur on the vertebra which presses against the sciatic nerve. Other causes include narrowing of the spinal cord which may compress the sciatic nerve,Spondylolisthesis wherein a disc may slip onto the vertebra below and pinch the sciatic nerve or tumors, infections and injury within the spine affecting the sciatic nerve. Middle aged people are more susceptible to sciatica as age causes deterioration of the spinal discs. Jobs which require lifting of heavy loads and sedentary lifestyles also cause sciatica.
Symptoms of Sciatica:
The symptoms of sciatica are constant pain along the lower back, buttock or leg which may aggravate when sitting down for long periods of time or shooting pain when standing up. Numbness, weakness and a tingling sensation in the legs and foot is also a symptom of sciatica.
How to treat Sciatica Naturally:
Sciatica can be treated by reducing the inflammation and pressure on the sciatic nerve. Self- care measures like changes in the posture and ergonomics, practicing yoga and stretching exercises regularly along with some home remedies and natural pain relief methods are found to be very effective in treatingsciatica and preventing its recurrence.
– Initially a cold pack can be used to reduce the inflammation and pain. Wrap ice cubes in a towel and place them over the affected area several times a day.
– A hot pack can also be applied on the affected area for pain relief.
– Stretching exercises for the lower back can reduce the pressure on the sciatic nerve and aid in relieving the discomfort caused.
– Physiotherapy exercises can be used for back strengthening and for pain relief.
– Practicing Yoga poses for sciatica are very effective for its treatment.
– Do not sit continuously for long periods of time and use comfortable shoes for walking.
– Adopt proper postures for walking and sitting, do not bend from the waist for picking up objects, bend form the knees and use a mattress which provides support for the spine.
Common Home remedies for Sciatica:
- Consume natural herbs like Bromelain, Valeria, Grape Seed Extract, and Rosemary for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Chamomile, Celery Seed, and Yarrow can be used as muscle relaxants.
- For natural pain relief use Ginger, Devil’s Claw and Willow Bark.
- Include calcium and magnesium in your diet.
- Drink plenty of water as this acts as a lubricant.
- Follow a healthy diet for overall wellbeing as an active lifestyle prevents sciatica.
Activated Home Remedies
The website http://sciatica.activatedhomeremedies.com/ provides a unique and completely natural technique based Traditional Chinese methods for quick relief from sciatica. The eBook ‘Stop Sciatica in 8 minutes’ which can be downloaded from this website details this fast and efficient method which can be practiced anywhere and anytime. This technique relieves sciatica within 7 days if practiced daily for 8 minutes only.
Sciatica is a very painful condition which causes immense discomfort and stress. It hinders the say-to-day activities and disrupts the normal life routine. Medications for this condition can cause side effects and surgery which entails painful recovery and huge expenses may not provide permanent relief. So, use this simple, safe and natural technique at your convenience to get rid of sciatica and enjoy a pain free life.