Activated home remedies for reducing nasal polyps quickly & get rid of them permanently .
Nasal Polyps are soft, fleshy, painless masses that develop in the nasal passage and in the sinuses. They are pendulous tear drop shaped masses that occur in the nostrils and are non-cancerous. They can be single or grow in clusters. Nasal Polyps are of two types, namely,antrochoanal polyps which is a single and unilateral mass and ethmoidal polyps which are multiple and bilateral masses. Ethmoidal polyps are more common. Multiple or large nasal polyps can obstruct the nasal passage and cause problems in breathing, sleep disorders and loss of sense of smell and taste. Occurrence of nasal polyps is more common in young and middle aged adults.
Causes of Nasal Polyps:
The exact reason for the formation of nasal polyps has not been fully ascertained, although, there is some evidence to suggest that people who have nasal polyps exhibit differences in the responses of the immune system and in the chemical markers of the mucous membrane as compared to others who do not develop nasal polyps. Chronic infection or allergic reactions cause the mucous membrane to secrete a fluid that accumulates in the cells of the nose and sinuses and this is eventually pulled down by the gravitational force to form a polyp.
Symptoms of Nasal Polyps:
The symptoms of nasal polyps are similar to those of a chronic cold and include a runny nose with sneezing, blocked nose with difficulty in breathing, postnasal drip which is a feeling of mucus dipping back down the throat, loss or decrease of the sense of smell or taste, pressure and pain in the forehead and face, itching of the eyes and snoring. Symptoms of asthma like wheezing and allergies to odors, dust and chemicals may also be present. Allergy to aspirin may be present in few cases. Severe cases may produce sleep apnea and double vision.
How to treat Nasal Polyps Naturally:
Herbal home remedies are found to be effective in shrinking the nasal polyps and along with certain practices and dietary changes as mentioned below for maintaining the overall health of the respiratory system, the occurrence of nasal polyps can be prevented:
– Incorporate hygienic practices like washing hands regularly and thoroughly to prevent the spread of bacterial and viral infections that cause inflammation of the nasal passages.
– Avoid inhaling air-borne substances like smoke, allergens, dust and fine debris which can irritate the mucous membranes.
– Use a humidifier at home if the climate is dry. This will help to moisten the nasal passage to enable better flow of mucous in the nasal passage and help to reduce congestion and inflammation.
– Use a salt water nasal rinse to eliminate allergens in the nasal passage.
– Practice deep breathing exercises daily to boost the immune system and enable the respiratory system to function at its optimum level.
– Perform steam inhalation daily to clear the nasal passages.
– Refrain from blowing the nose frequently as this will worsen the condition.
Home remedies for Nasal Polyps:
- Consume a teaspoon of castor oil daily for reducing the size of the polyps. Castor oil can be combined with soups or juices to make it more palatable.
- Horseradish is found to be very effective in eliminating nasal polyps. Mix equal amounts of grated horseradish with honey and take a teaspoon daily in the morning and at night.
- Citrus fruits contain vitamin C and are very helpful in preventing infections of the respiratory system. Hence consume a citrus fruit like orange, grapefruit and add lemon in your diet to prevent nasal polyps.
- Apply tea tree oil on the polyp using a Q-tip or a cotton bud to eliminate the polyp.
- Include omega 3, 6, 9 with vitamins and zinc in your daily diet.
- Include nuts and vegetables in your diet and drink plenty of water to maintain a healthy body.
Activated Home Remedy for Nasal Polyp Natural Treatment & Removal
The eBook ‘Nasal Polyps treatment miracle’ by Manuel Richards available at http://nasalpolyps.activatedhomeremedies.com/ provides a simple natural home remedy for nasal polyps. The author has conducted extensive research and come up with a simple and easily available home remedy for a permanent cure for nasal polyps. In addition to providing in- depth details of this home remedy the guide also encompasses a holistic approach and includes the dietary changes, practices to be done for maintaining a healthy nasal environment to shrink the existing nasal polyps and to prevent its recurrence.
Chronic nasal infections caused by nasal polyps are painful and are a nuisance. The appearance of nasal polyps is also a source of embarrassment to the individual. Surgery and use of steroids are not a permanent solution for nasal polyps and they have a high incidence of recurrence. Therefore, use this simple and safe method within the comfort of your home and avail yourself a safe, cost effective, convenient and non-recurring home remedy for Nasal Polyps.