Genital warts are growths on the skin of the genital area. It develops on the moist tissues of the genitals in the form of small fleshy bumps or swellings which grow in clusters. It is a common sexually transmitted disease caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV) virus. Around 50% of the sexually active men and women contract genital warts though women are more likely to get the disease than men. It is highly infectious and spreads through sexual contact with the infected person.
Causes of Genital Warts:
Genital warts are mostly caused by one of the two types of HPV — types 6 and 11. While the immune system may combat the virus and destroy it in some cases, in others genital warts develop. It may occur in the mouth or the genital areas depending upon the type of sexual contact. Unprotected sex with multiple partners, sex with an infected individual and increased sexual activity at an early age can make the person susceptible to genital warts.
Symptoms of Genital Warts:
The symptoms of genital warts include small lumps which are flesh colored or gray in the genital area, several lumps closely bunched closely together resembling a cauliflower, itching or discomfort and bleeding during intercourse. Some warts may be too small to be seen with the naked eye.
How to treat Genital Warts Naturally:
Maintaining hygiene and protection during sexual activities can prevent genital warts. Herbal home remedies are found to be very useful in treating this condition.
– Avoid multiple sexual partners.
– Use protection like condoms during sex.
– Do not share towels and undergarments to prevent infection.
– Avoid tight and synthetic undergarments as this will irritate the area and increase itching.
– Try not to scratch the infected area and apply a cold compress to prevent the warts from bursting and spreading the infection.
– Take an oatmeal bath for a soothing effect.
– Regularly change your undergarments and wash them separately.
– Keep the genital area dry to prevent the growth of bacteria.
– Eat a healthy diet to boost the immune system to fight off the infection. Consume whole grains with plenty of fruits and vegetables to get more vitamins and minerals.
Herbal remedies for Genital Warts:
- Aloe vera is very helpful in treating skin irritations. Apply this on the infected area.
- Banana peel is also an effective remedy for genital warts.
- Soak a cotton ball with castor oil and place it on the warts to get relief from this condition.
- Apple cider vinegar is also helpful when applied on the affected area. Apple cider vinegar can be diluted with water and consumed also.
- Tea tree oil is beneficial in treating genital warts.
- Place crushed garlic on the warts as this promotes healing.
- Juice on an onion is also useful in treating this condition.
- Applying the milk extracted from figs is beneficial.
- Vitamin–E infused oil can also be applied on the warts.
- Milky weed extract is also a useful remedy.
- A jelly made from the seeds of grapefruit is effective against genital warts.
- Consume papaya and pineapple as the ëprotelytic enzymes present in them cause the warts to disappear.
Activated remedy for Genital Wart removal at Home
The website http://genitalwarts.activatedhomeremedies.com/ offers a unique Genital Warts eradication method in the eBook ‘How I Permanently cured Genital Warts’ which guarantees to eliminate genital warts within 5 days using common household products. This simple and natural method can be easily followed at home to permanently cure genital warts.
Genital warts are an embarrassing condition which invokes anxiety, repulsion and even a feeling of shame in the sufferer. It also causes social isolation due to the infectious nature of the disease. Hence, utilize this simple and effective home remedy to cure yourself of this agonizing infection and resume your normal and healthy life.