Tinnitus is a disturbing condition which causes an annoying noise to be heard by the person even when no external source of sound is present. The types of noises heard maybe ringing, swishing, buzzing, roaring, clicking or hissing in nature. These phantom sounds can be low or high pitched and may occur in one or both ears. They may be loud enough to interfere with the concentration or ability to hear other sounds and may be constant or occur at certain times only. Increase in Stress, certain diets and exposure to noise may worsen this condition. Tinnitus can be treated with home remedies. There are certain activated home remedies also which provide quick and permanent relief from this condition.
There are two types of tinnitus – subjective and objective. In subjective tinnitus which is more common, the sounds can be heard only by the person whereas in objective tinnitus the sounds can be heard by the doctor also upon close examination of the ear.
Tinnitus is usually an indication of an underlying cause like hearing loss due to age, injuries to the ear or other disorders of the circulatory system. Tinnitus is mostly caused by damage to the inner ear cells which produce auditory sensations which are interpreted as noise by the brain. Hearing loss which deteriorates with age, constant exposure to high levels of noise, accumulation of ear wax and stiffening of the ear bone can also cause tinnitus.
Injuries to the head and neck, tumors, Meniere’s disease which is an inner ear disorder, and problems in blood circulation and certain medications are also causes.
Home remedies for Tinnitus:
Tinnitus can be controlled and managed by adopting certain precautions and incorporating changes in the diet. Home remedies found to be effective in treating these conditions include –
– Avoiding exposure to loud noises, caffeine and nicotine.
– Using white noise masks like a fan or soothing sounds like soft music to cover up the noise caused by tinnitus.
– Removing the wax build up in the ear can reduce the symptoms.
– Finger drumming techniques may provide relief.
– Practicing relaxation therapies and exercises to reduce stress.
– Limiting consumption of alcohol.
– Excessive intake of salt can increase hypertension can is therefore to be avoided.
– Ginkgo Biloba can be used to relieve the symptoms of tinnitus as it reduces inflammation and promotes proper circulation of blood.
– Pineapple also increases blood circulation and is beneficial for treating this condition.
– Garlic can be consumed as this reduces inflammation and increases blood circulation.
– Incorporate green vegetables and legumes in the diet as these are rich in vitamins and amino acids and reduce inflammation.
– Dry fruits and nuts are beneficial in treating tinnitus.
– Edible sea weed contains poly phenols and zinc which are useful in treating this condition.
Activated Home remedies for Tinnitus:
The eBook ‘Tinnitus Miracle (TM) System’ by Thomas Coleman available at http://tinnitus.activatedhomeremedies.com/ provides a comprehensive and permanent treatment plan for Tinnitus. This is a home remedy based on extensive research and experimentation and outlines a step-by-step method for treatment of this condition. This method addresses the underlying causes for the disease and provides a holistic treatment plan which immediately results in reduction of the symptoms of tinnitus and further eliminates the condition permanently.
Tinnitus in a very debilitating condition and causes a great deal of discomfort and stress to the sufferer. It interferes with the day-to-day activities of the individual and prevents him from leading a relaxed and energetic life. Therefore, use this simple and safe method within the comfort of your home and avail yourself a safe, cost effective, convenient and non-recurring home remedy for tinnitus and improve the quality of your life.